Over April I’ve been taking part in the 2016 A-Z Blog Challenge – and this is my final challenge post. I thought it would be useful to look back over the month, and organise the challenge posts into useful and easy-to-reference categories.
A quick overview of my posts:
Easy Advice on Writing/for Writers
- B is for The Best Writing-Based Advice: Ten Top Tips from Great Authors
- C is for Characters: A Helpful Reference List for Creating Characters
- D is for Dos and Don’ts: Ten Things for Writers to Aspire To and Avoid
- G is for Glossary: An Easy A-Z of Writer’s Terms
- I is for Inspiration: How (and Where) to Generate Ideas for Your Writing Projects
- K is for Knowledge: Write What You Know
- L is for Links: Five Useful Lists for Writers
- O is for Obstacle: Overcoming Writer’s Block
- P is for Plot: How to Structure a Story
- S is for Synopsis: 10 Things to Remember When Writing a Good Synopsis
- V is for Verse: A Brief Introduction to Writing Poetry
Free Downloads for Writers
- T is for Time: My Editorial Calendar (Free Download!)
- U is for Unfinished: My WIP Spreadsheet (Free Download!)
- X is for Excel: My Submissions Spreadsheet (Free Download!)
National Novel Writing Month
Author Platform, Social Media + Marketing
- A is for About the Author: How to Write a Great Author Profile
- H is for #Hashtag: A Basic Guide to Twitter for Writers
- Y is for YouTube: Helpful Videos for Writers
EM Biddulph + Personal
- E is for Extract: A Sneak Peak of Rhythmythical and Silhouetta
- F is for Favourite First Lines
- J is for Journal: A Glimpse at My Writing Notes
- M is for Music: My Novel Writing Playlist
- R is for Recommendations: Ten Must-Read Books
- W is for Win: Rhythmythical Relaunch and a Giveaway!
I’ve had lots of fun, discovered some really interesting blogs, and met some lovely people over the 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge. Thank you for visiting and reading – I hope you’ve enjoyed April’s challenge as much as I have.
Don’t forget – you can still win one of three signed copies of my poetry book Rhythmythical! Click on the ‘Giveaway’ tab on the menu at the top of this page, or click here to enter! The giveaway is open to everyone, and will close at Midnight (GMT) on Monday 2nd May. Good luck!